HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
When you use our website, we collect information sent to us through your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, device name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information, and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site, and the pages you accessed on our website. Money and Bitcoins B.V. does not intentionally collect information from or about any individual who is under 13 years old. Any person below 18 will not be granted an account.
If you seek permissions to raise Digital Currency buy and sell limits associated with your Account or you want to make frequent purchases, we may require you to provide additional information which we may use in collaboration with service providers acting on our behalf to verify your identity or address, and/or to manage risk. This information may include your date of birth, taxpayer or government identification number, a copy of your government-issued identification, or other personal information to identify and verify you and your motives. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
When you use our website, we collect information about your transactions and/or your other activities on our website and we may continuously collect information about your computer, mobile device, or other access device for fraud prevention purposes, to monitor for possible breach of your Account, and to identify any malicious software or other activity that may harm Money and Bitcoins or its users.Finally, we may collect additional information you may disclose to our customer support team.
When you access our website or content or use our application or www.moneyandbitcoins.com, we may place small data files called cookies or pixel tags on your computer or other device. We use these technologies to:
· Recognize you as a customer;
· Customize our website, content, and advertising for you;
· Measure promotional effectiveness;
· Collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud, and promote trust and safety.
We use both session and persistent cookies when you access our website or content. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
We encode our cookies so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of www.moneyandbitcoins.com. The help section of most browsers or browser add-ons provides instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling cookies.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We store and process your personal and transactional information, including certain payment information, where www.moneyandbitcoins.com facilities or our service providers are located and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption, we enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, and we authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
HOW DO WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
· Provide the website and customer support you request;
· Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
· Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
· Prevent and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and/or violations of our posted user terms;
· Customize, measure, and improve our website and the content and layout of our website and applications;
· Deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences via your mail ID;
· Verify your identity by comparing your personal information against each other and third-party databases.
We will not use your personal information for purposes other than those purposes we have disclosed to you, without your permission. From time to time we may request your permission to allow us to share your personal information with third parties. You may opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties, or from allowing us to use your personal information for any purpose that is incompatible with the purposes for which we originally collected it or subsequently obtained your authorization. If you choose to do so limit the use of your personal information, certain features or our website may not be available to you.
We will never sell or rent your personal information to third parties.
Any communications we send to you will either be related to your account or will be related to Money and Bitcoins services or products.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED WITH OTHER MONEY AND BITCOINS USERS?
If you use your create an Account to transfer Digital Currency in connection with the purchase or sale of goods or services, we or you may also provide other users from Money and Bitcoins with your shipping address, name, and/or email to help complete your transaction with the seller. The seller is not allowed to use this information to market their services to you unless you have agreed to it. If an attempt to transfer Digital Currency to your seller fails or is later invalidated, we may also provide your seller with details of the unsuccessful transfer. To facilitate dispute resolutions, we may provide a buyer with the seller's address so that goods can be returned to the seller.
In connection with a Digital Currency transfer between you and a third party, including merchants, a third party may share information about you with us, such as your email address or mobile phone number which may be used to inform you that a transfer has been sent to or received from the third party. We may use this information in connection with such transfers to confirm that you are a Money and Bitcoins customer, that Digital Currency transfers are enabled, and/or to notify you that you have received Digital Currency. If you request that we validate your status as a Money and Bitcoins customer with a third party, we will do so. You may also choose to send Digital Currency to or request Digital Currency from an email address. In such cases, your user name will be displayed in an email message notifying the user of the designated email address of your action. Please note that merchants you interact with may have their own privacy policies, and Money and Bitcoins B.V. is not responsible for their operations, including, but not limited to, their information practices.
Unless you provide further authorization, third parties are not allowed to use this information for any purpose other than to facilitate your transactions using Money and Bitcoins services.
HOW DO WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHER PARTIES?
We may share your personal information with:
· Third party identity verification services in order to prevent fraud. This allows Money and Bitcoins to confirm your identity by comparing the information you provide us to public records and other third party databases. These service providers may create derivative data based on your personal information that can be used solely in connection with provision of identity verification and fraud prevention services;
· Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts require these service providers to only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us, and prohibit them from selling your information to anyone else;
· Financial institutions with which we partner;
· Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when:
· We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure;
· We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement;
· Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Before Money and Bitcoins shares your information with any third party that is not acting as an agent to perform tasks on behalf of and under the instructions of www.moneyandbitcoins.com, Money and Bitcoins will enter into a written agreement requiring that the third party to provide at least the same level of privacy protection as required hereunder.
In general, we will notify you of material changes to this policy by updating the last updated date at the top of this page, and we will provide you with explicit notice of material changes as required by law. We recommend that you visit this page frequently to check for changes.
HOW YOU CAN YOU ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
HOW YOU CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT PRIVACY QUESTIONS?
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, or if you have a complaint, you should contact us by writing to us at [email protected] or you can contact our LiveChat for instructions.